Waiting room from 8:45.
- Weather : 32° à 18h, 26° à 22hOpening doors : 16:30Tuesday 19 July
- Weather : 35° à 18h, 27° à 22hOpening doors : 16:30Wednesday 20 July
- Weather : 31° à 18h, 25° à 22hOpening doors : 16:30Thursday 21 July
- Weather : 24° à 18h, 21° à 22hOpening doors : 16:30Friday 22 July
- Weather : 21° à 18h, 19° à 22hOpening doors : 15:30Saturday 23 Julysold out
- Weather : 21° à 22hOpening doors : 15:30Sunday 24 July
Most regions in west Switzerland will have a rail or coach service, at a special Paléo fare. Nyon's six district buses and the NStCM train even offer free of charge service! TL and TPG buses will be covering the cities of Lausanne and Geneva on arrival of the special night trains. A boat also ships back to Yvoire.
Short reminder: if you are near the festival, biking or walking are probably your best bets! The Route de St-Cergue, linking the Festival to the center of Nyon (by foot: about 30 minutes), is illuminated the whole way.
Paléo invites people coming by car to do some car-sharing. There are several solutions available to get users in contact with each other, especially e-covoiturage. Less cars means less traffic jams and less risks!
Use the Swissplanner.ch widget!
Enter your intinerary and receive the different methods of getting to the Festival! Swissplanner.ch travel search engine helps to find the fastest, cheapest and greenest way by integrating rail, road & air connections!