The variety of food from near and far is one of the characteristics of Paléo. But how to choose from the 130 stalls and 47 bars present on the l’Asse site? One solution would be to wander around the different quartiers of the Festival and let your instincts guide you. But if you have an idea of the kind of food you are looking for, then there’s an alternative, thanks to our mobile app. With its "Food & Drinks" function you will be able to:
- Find stalls and bars by produce and type of cuisine: fondue, Kürtőskalács, Ethiopian, pizzas, wine, Venezuelan...
- Sort by category: meat, vegetarian, sweets, restaurant, gluten free...
- Locate stalls and bars on the interactive map.
- Discover the stalls specially selected by Paléo and identifiable on the site by their plaques:
- The Top 20 stalls, selected by our tasters
- The Fresh & local produce stalls, selected by Paléo’s Environment Commission
- The New offers, selected by Paléo’s Régie des Stands
These food stalls selections are also recognizable on the Festival thanks to signs:
DOWNLOAD THE APP
FOR THOSE WHO PREFER PAPER
You can always download and print our "Bon appétit" maps, which are also posted around the Festival site: