Awards and accreditations
Paléo Festival plays an exemplary role in the entertainment and events field. The quality of its reception of the public, its organisational and management skills have often been applauded by professionals from a variety of sectors, as the following awards and accreditations show:
Swiss Nightlife Award (2013)
- Paléo won the Swiss Nightlife Award for best "Big Event".
Recognition by the WWF: Paléo Festival Nyon champion in terms of environmental protection (2009)
- An exhaustive study conducted at 21 major cultural and sporting events by the WWF placed Paléo Festival Nyon among the five leaders in terms of environmental protection.
MIDEM Green World Award (2008)
- Together with the Danish festival, Roskilde, and the North American company Live Earth, Paléo was awarded the MIDEM Green World Award, in Cannes in recognition of its environmental policy.
"Green'n'clean Award" accreditation (2007)
- Paléo received the "Green'n'clean Award" accreditation, awarded by Yourope, the European society of festivals.
NiceFuture Attitude award (2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008)
- The Festival won the "Prix NiceFuture Attitude", organised by the NiceFuture.com organisation in partnership with the ISPA (Swiss institute for the prevention of alcoholism and other forms of addiction). This prize is awarded to organisations in recognition of their criteria in the areas of environmental protection and health.
Public Award (2007)
- At the 12th Swiss Logistics Awards ceremony, Paléo received the Public Award prize in recognition of its efforts to provide services in the general public interest.
Swiss Ethical Prize (2007)
- The Festival received the Swiss Ethical Prize. Organised since 2005, by the High School of Engineering and Management in Yverdon-les-Bains (HEIG-VD). This award, which is the responsibility of the special Unit for research and advice on business ethics and organisational behaviour (Unité e²co), is in recognition of ethical approaches to management. Businesses of all sizes can apply as well as public authorities and town councils.
Gégé d'Or for "food" and "campsite" (2006)
- The Urban Time editions awarded Paléo Festival the "Gégé d'or" in the categories "food" and "camping".
Arthur Award (1999 and 2002)
- The ILMC, which represents professionals from the entertainment field, awards the Arthur Award for best international festival to Paléo Festival on two occasions.