Paléo respects the environment
The Festival is committed to reducing its environmental impact. By changing a few of your habits, you can help us in our efforts!
Paléo encourages public transport
- Paléo encourages low-impact mobility. If you live near to the festival, why not come by foot or on bike? Dedicated parking areas have been created near to the entrance to the festival.
- Take advantage of the public transport network operated by the Festival throughout Western Switzerland in partnership with the TCS and Swiss federal railways (SBB).
Paléo sorts its waste
- Respect the soil, don’t’ throw anything on the ground!
- Please sort and recycle pet bottles, aluminimun cans, glass and normal waste!
- For your cigarettes, think about ashtrays, an ecobox, or even your pockets!
- Don’t forget to take your empties back to the bar or to the Ecopoints of the festival site or of the camping!
- From now on, all the types of plastic cups are returnable at 2 CHF apiece. The cups can be given back in all the bars and Ecopoints.
Paléo uses green energy
- Paléo not only saves energy but consumes 100% clean electrical current. Find out more about this green energy from the Environmental Information stall.
Paléo saves water
- Paléo has taken measures to reduce water consumption. Check out the waterless urinals in the Village du Monde!
Paléo takes care of your ears
- Make use of the protective ear plugs available at the information stalls.
- Take advantage of the various quiet areas!