Halfway house between the Festival and the Campsite, the Pl'Asse is a festive area, open to all every day free of charge from 11 a.m. until 4 a.m. the following morning. As well as a sports area, craft and food stalls, the Guinguette stage extends a warm welcome to you, and invites you to discover its varied offer of street entertainment and DJ sets!
The street theatre troups
Some performers from La Ruche will visit festivalgoers at the Pl’Asse, every afternoon from Thursday to Sunday.
- Anonima Teatro (France/Italy) in "Muppets Rapsody"
- Bandakadabra (Italy)
- Cie du Botte-Cul (Switzerland) in "Ca farte ou bien?!"
- Fréquence Moteur (Switzerland) in "Tondorunderond"
- Le Muscle (France) in "La Patrouille Piétonne de Proximité Préventive"
- Brassmaster Flash (Switzerland)
A machine back from the future with two turntables, solar panels and bikes: that’s the SolarSoundSystem! No wiring, no plugs, all the current needed for this installation is provided by two reliable sources: the sun and your legs! 100% ecological DJ sets under the sun, which only needs to shine in order to power those solar panels. Your turn to dance… or get those calf muscles working on the bikes to provide the energy once darkness falls!
- Tuesday: Fabio (Salsa Power) / Torpedo (Psych Noise Rock)
- Wednesday: Jean-Charles de Monte Carlo (Cosmic Disco)
- Thursday: DJ Ranium (Dubstep)
- Friday: Boom Sound (Reggae) / Wu d’Sound (Dub)
- Saturday: Licence to drive (World & Jazz) / Ultra Hasbeen (Trap) /
La Haine Sage (Hip Hop)
- Sunday: Nathanaël (Reggae & Tropical Groove)
Every day from 14h to 20h in front of the Guinguette.
Every day a tournament!
Monday: Open activity
Tuesday: Beach volley
Wednesday: Beach Soccer
Thursday: Beach volley
Friday: Beach tennis
Saturday: Beach volley
Sunday: Beach volley
Subscriptions from midday until 13:45.
Tournaments from 14:00 until 18:00 (with musical warm-up).
DJ sets at the Guinguette
Monday 16 July from 20:00 to midnight.
From Tuesday 17 to Sunday 22 July from 22:00 to 03:00.
Cave3 presents la Baila
Cumbia, Bailé Funk & Tropical beats
Ubik Sound System
From Early Ska, Reggae to Heavy Dub
Elias Du Bled & la Famille
La Sacrée Déter
House, Disco & Trumpet
Hip-hop, Grime & Shit
Max Nero & the Striker
Schnautzi & Guest (Argent sale, Lyon)