Good to know
Children up to the age of 12 are admitted free of charge. Children from the age of 12 pay the student tariff.
The teenagers (12 to 18), the students, the apprentices, the senior citizens, the disabled and the unemployed entitled to reduced tariff. They must be able to prove their identity/status on entry to the Festival.
Tickets can neither be refunded nor exchanged, even in the event of a specific concert being cancelled or other changes in the published line-up. If an entire evening is cancelled, tickets refunds are possible within thirty days of the date concerned.
Are you a flex ticket holder? You will be able to use your online booking code between 9am on March 27 (the day after the announcement of the line-up) and 5pm on Tuesday April 2. You will receive a link to the platform by email.
A flex ticket? What is it?
The flex ticket guarantees an entry for any evening of the Festival. Flex tickets were on sale during the special Christmas ticketing period, but are no longer available.
Those holding the Festival passes (abonnements) will be admitted free of charge:
- to the open-air swimming pool in Nyon, which is situated at the lakeside on the road out to Geneva. During the day there is a paying bus shuttle service between the pool and the Festival site (starting on Wednesday).
- to the Roman Museum (Nyon), the Musée du Léman (Nyon) and the Swiss National Museum (Château de Prangins).
Replace your 6-day pass with a bracelet
In order to limit the risk of loss or theft of your festival pass, Paléo Festival Nyon is offering you the possibility of replacing it with a mechanically sealed bracelet. This is an option and not an obligation.
Get your bracelet:
- at the box office opposite the main Festival entrance from 10 a.m. on Sunday 15 July and throughout the six days of the Festival during normal opening hours.
- at the Campsite reception, but only on Monday 16 and Tuesday 17 July (from 10 a.m.). The bracelet pass is also valid for entry to the Festival campsite.
Warning: this bracelet is not transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Open all the year, the Paléo Shop proposes a wide panel of Festival merchandising: clothes, bags & goodies. It is situated on the same place as the Festival at Route de Saint-Cergue 310 in Nyon.
Credit cards are accepted.
- Until Monday 7 January
- From Tuesday 8 January to Tuesday 2 April
Tuesday and Thursday: 14:30 - 18:30
- Wednesday 3 April (ticket sales)
12:00 - 18:30
Route de Saint-Cergue 310
CH - 1260 NYON 1
T +41 (0) 22 365 11 00
Write an email