TicketsChristmas offer !
Get your 6-day pass for the next Paléo Festival Nyon from now!
Until 20th of December, you can buy your pass for the next Festival, thanks to our traditionnal Christmas offer. This offer applies only to 6-day passes (limited availability, check below).
The 2000 passes available on our website are sold out.
You can still get passes:
- at the Paléo Shop (closed on Mondays) (2 passes per person until 20 December) - check out the opening hours
Cash and debit cards only (credit cards not accepted at the Paléo Shop). No extra taxes at the Paléo Shop. IMPORTANT: because of transformation works, the Paléo Shop will be temporarily moved to another building, 100 meters in direction of the mountains, at Rte de St-Cergue 316. Signage will be there to guide you.
Price (without extra taxes): CHF 350.- (adults) / 300.- (students and reduced tariffs).
Tickets for the 42nd Paléo Festival Nyon will be available from Wednesday 5 April 2017, at 12.
The line-up will be revealed on Tuesday 28 March 2017.
The Festival will take place from 18 to 23 July 2017.
Good to know
Children up to the age of 12 are admitted free of charge. Children from the age of 12 pay the student tariff.
The teenagers (12 to 18), the students, the apprentices, the senior citizens, the disabled and the unemployed entitled to reduced tariff. They must be able to prove their identity/status on entry to the Festival.
Tickets can neither be refunded nor exchanged, even in the event of a specific concert being cancelled or other changes in the published line-up. If an entire evening is cancelled, tickets refunds are possible within thirty days of the date concerned.
Those holding the Festival passes (abonnements) will be admitted free of charge:
- to the open-air swimming pool in Nyon, which is situated at the lakeside on the road out to Geneva. During the day there is a paying bus shuttle service between the pool and the Festival site (starting on Wednesday).
- to the town's two museums (the Roman Museum and the Musée du Léman)
- to the Swiss National Museum (Château de Prangins).
Replace your 6-day pass with a bracelet
In order to limit the risk of loss or theft of your festival pass, Paléo Festival Nyon is offering you the possibility of replacing it with a mechanically sealed bracelet. This is an option and not an obligation.
Get your bracelet:
- at the box office opposite the main Festival entrance from 10 a.m. on Sunday 16 July and throughout the six days of the Festival during normal opening hours.
- at the Campsite reception, but only on Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 July (from 10 a.m.). The bracelet pass is also valid for entry to the Festival campsite.
Warning: this bracelet is not transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Opened all the year, the Paléo Shop proposes a wide panel of Festival merchandising as well as banners and CD's. It is situated on the same place as the Festival at Rte de St-Cergue 310 in Nyon. IMPORTANT: because of transformation works, the Paléo Shop will be temporarily moved to another building, 100 meters in direction of the mountains, at Rte de St-Cergue 316. Signage will be there to guide you.
- From Thursday 1 December until Tuesday 20 December (6-day passes sale)
Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 18:30 (closing at 17:00 on Fridays)
- From Wednesday 21 December until mid-March
SHOP CLOSED FOR TRANSFORMATIONS
- Wednesday 5 April, midday (ticket sales opens)
12:00 - 18:30
Rte de St-Cergue 310
CH - 1260 NYON 1
T +41 (0) 22 365 11 00
Write an email
Print-at-home tickets are checked on presentation by means of the barcodes printed on them (one entry only, per day of validity). The print-at-home ticket can easily be copied. Keep it in a safe place, just as you would a ticket for any other show. Avoid crumpling, cutting or damaging it.
Do not buy such a ticket from anyone. You may well find yourself with a ticket that has already been scanned!
Advice to avoid any problems with print-at-home tickets
- Each ticket is unique. Make sure you print all the tickets you have ordered. The numbers on the right-hand side of the tickets allow you to distinguish them.
- Only print your tickets on white A4 paper in portrait format.
- Check that the words written in the images are readable. If this is not the case, reprint your ticket through your customer account and destroy the previous print to avoid any confusion or risk of dishonest use.
- Make sure the barcode on your ticket is easily readable. If the barcode is damaged, do not hesitate to reprint your ticket through your customer account and destroy the previous print to avoid any confusion or risk of dishonest use.
- Keep your ticket in a safe place at all times to avoid any attempt of dishonest duplication. If you have any suspicions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be able to cancel your ticket and issue you with a new one through your customer account.
- Avoid cutting out, creasing, tearing, or laminating your ticket.
- Protect your ticket from light and humidity, and avoid leaving it in the sunshine.