The Ticket market is open!
Couldn't get the tickets you wanted? Here are a few hints to help you to find a solution:
- The Ticket market will be open until Sunday 9 July 2023. Tickets are regularly put back on sale according to the returns. The Ticket market is the official and secure resale platform of the Paléo Festival allowing you to resell an excess ticket or to buy at official prices.
- 1500 tickets will be on sale every morning of the Festival at 9 a.m., for the same evening: Tuesday morning sale for Tuesday tickets, Wednesday morning sale for Wednesday tickets and so on! Please note: Sale only on paleo.ch. No tickets will be on sale at the Festival ticket offices.
Are you a flex ticket holder?
The deadline for redeeming your booking code was Tuesday 28 March, however we have extended this deadline. The choice of day is no longer guaranteed.
How to proceed?
- Grab hold of your reservation code. This code is on your flex voucher that you can download from your account.
- Access our sales channel via the button below.
- Choose the day of your choice and add it to your shopping cart.
- Before making the payment, enter the reservation code of your flex voucher in the "Gift vouchers" section.
- Check that the deduction has been correctly made and proceed with the payment (even if it is CHF 0.-).
- Your final ticket will be available soon. An e-mail will be sent to you with instructions.
A flex ticket? What is it?
The flex ticket guarantees an entry for any evening of the Festival. Flex tickets were on sale during the special Christmas ticketing period, but are no longer available.
6-day personal passes
Attention, new from 2023: The 6-day pass is now personal (mandatory bracelet from the 1st day of the Festival).
What is it?
The 6-day pass is personal and non-transferable and is valid every day from Tuesday 18 July to Sunday 23 July 2023. You (or the person who receives the 6-day pass) are the only person to benefit from the pass.
How does it work?
Easy! Download the pass ticket in the Paléo Tickets app. On the first day of the festival, the holder of the 6-day pass is given a personal and non-transferable wristband, which is used as an entrance ticket every day.
Paléo Customer account
Access your Paléo Customer account.
Children, reduced tariffs and handicapped persons
Children up to the age of 12 are admitted free of charge. Children from the age of 12 pay the student tariff.
The teenagers (12 to 18), the students, the apprentices, the senior citizens, the disabled and the unemployed, in Switzerland or abroad, are entitled to the reduced tariff. They must be able to prove their identity/status on entry to the Festival.
Would you like to change your reduced rate ticket into an adult ticket? You can pay the supplement at the "Accueil" (opposite the main entrance) every day during the Festival from 8.00 to 2.00. Payments can only be made by card.
A disabled person must be in possession of a ticket. Their helper is admitted free of charge. There’s no need to ask for an invitation, both people enter with the same ticket. In the event of a non-definitive exit from the site, both must obtain a pass-out mark.
Paléo Tickets mobile app
Your tickets and passes will now be delivered on the Paléo Tickets mobile app – a system that is both simple and secure.
- Please note that the purchase process remains exactly the same, on paleo.ch or at your usual points of sale.
- Your tickets remain transferable!
- All instructions will be sent to you by e-mail, as soon as you have purchased your tickets.
- A tutorial is integrated in the app! You will be guided step by step through the process when you first use it!
- This system is already in use at many Swiss and international sports and cultural events.
Check it out, it’s straightforward and easy!
Céline Dion live show cancellation and refund
Céline Dion has reluctantly had to cancel all her summer festival dates, including Paleo, for health reasons. The artist continues to be treated for severe and persistent muscle spasms that prevent her from performing. We share the disappointment of fans and wish Celine Dion a speedy recovery. We hope to welcome this great artist in the future.
Ticket check - Don't be fooled!
Don't be fooled by secondary platforms
The Fédération romande des consommateurs (FRC, the consumer federation for French-speaking Switzerland) receives complaints daily from people who feel they were cheated when they bought tickets online. Paléo Festival Nyon is a partner of the FRC (Romande Consumer Rights Federation) for its work against ticket touting. Make sure you are on the site of the authorised ticketing office!
I have other questions!
If you have questions relating to the ticket office, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions relating to the Festival, please write to email@example.com.
We also answer your ticketing questions Paléo Shop at Route de Saint-Cergue 310.