Good to know
Children up to the age of 12 are admitted free of charge. Children from the age of 12 pay the student tariff.
The teenagers (12 to 18), the students, the apprentices, the senior citizens, the disabled and the unemployed entitled to reduced tariff. They must be able to prove their identity/status on entry to the Festival.
Tickets can neither be refunded nor exchanged, even in the event of a specific concert being cancelled or other changes in the published line-up. If an entire evening is cancelled, tickets refunds are possible within thirty days of the date concerned.
Want to be certain of getting your ticket for an evening of your choice at Paleo 2020? The flex ticket guarantees you a ticket for any evening of the Festival (except for Monday 20 July)! Here's how it works:
- At the Christmas ticket sale, you buy the flex ticket for CHF 99.- and receive an electronic voucher.
- From 9:00 on 25th March (the day after the announcement of the line-up) till 17:00 on 31st March (the day before the start of ticket sales to the general public), you validate your electronic voucher on paleo.ch and obtain a ticket for the day of your choice.
- Please note: the flex ticket is valid for every day of the Festival, except for Monday 20 July.
Replace your 6-day pass with a bracelet
In order to limit the risk of loss or theft of your festival pass, Paléo Festival Nyon is offering you the possibility of replacing it with a mechanically sealed bracelet. This is an option and not an obligation.
Get your bracelet:
- at the box office opposite the main Festival entrance from 10 a.m. on Sunday 21 July and throughout the six days of the Festival during normal opening hours.
- at the Campsite reception, but only on Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 July (from 10 a.m.). The bracelet pass is also valid for entry to the Festival campsite.
Warning: this bracelet is not transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Those holding the Festival 6-day passes will be admitted free of charge:
- to the open-air swimming pool in Nyon, which is situated at the lakeside on the road out to Geneva. During the day there is a paying bus shuttle service between the pool and the Festival site (starting on Wednesday).
- to the Roman Museum (Nyon), the Musée du Léman (Nyon) and the Swiss National Museum (Château de Prangins).
Open all the year, the Paléo Shop proposes a wide panel of Festival merchandising: clothes, bags & goodies. It is situated on the same place as the Festival at Route de Saint-Cergue 310 in Nyon.
Credit cards are accepted.
- Until Thursday 28 November
Tuesday and Thursday: 14:30 - 18:30
- From Tuesday 3 until Friday 20 December (Christmas ticket sales)
Tuesday 3 December: 12:00 - 18:30, then Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 18:30 (closing at 17:00 on Fridays)
- From Saturday 21 December until Monday 6 January
Route de Saint-Cergue 310
CH - 1260 NYON 1
T +41 (0) 22 365 11 00
Write an email
Don't be fooled by secondary platforms
The Fédération romande des consommateurs (FRC, the consumer federation for French-speaking Switzerland) receives complaints daily from people who feel they were cheated when they bought tickets online. Paléo Festival Nyon is a partner of the FRC (Romande Consumer Rights Federation) for its work against ticket touting. Make sure you are on the site of the authorised ticketing office!