What would Paléo be without its legendary Camping? For those who would like to take the Festival experience to its ultimate level, the campsite is open from midday on Sunday 18 July until midday on Monday 26 July. Access is limited to Festival ticket and pass holders.
On presentation of your valid ticket or pass, you will receive a bracelet from the “Contremarques” window (at the “Accueil” area and at the Robinson) giving you access to the Campsite for the whole week. The bracelet for the passes is also valid as an access pass to the Camping. It is advised to set up your tent before to chug down your beer.
Children and young people under the age of 16 who are not accompanied by an adult are not admitted to the campsite.
Please note that all camping material must be installed in the campsite only. Tents and caravans are not tolerated outside the campsite (car parks for example).
- Toilets/showers cold water (8a.m. to 8p.m.)
- Warm showers (CHF 4.- or CHF 16.- for 5 showers, 8a.m. to 8p.m.)
- Left-luggage counter (CHF 3.-)
- Smartphone recharge (CHF 1.-)
- Non alcoholic drinks available (24h/24) + bar
- Bakery + grocery store
- Firewood is distributed free of charge near the three communal fires, from Monday to Saturday, from 10.30 a.m. to midday.
- Play area for young and old
- Massage and wellness area (“Espace Evasion”)
Assistance, security and safety
- Reception centre 24h/24h
- First-aid 24h/24h
- Assistance and someone to talk to are also available at the “Autour de Minuit” stall
- The emergency phone number of the Festival's central security office is: +41 22 365 11 11
- The installation of makeshift camping structures measuring more than 3 metres in height
- Use of couches and other living-room furniture
- Any kind of pyrotechnic equipment
- More infos: "Health & Safety"
Rubbish and environment
The Festival has adopted a policy based on individual responsibility in the area of environmental protection.
- Please play your part by sorting glass, PET bottles and cans. The Ecopoint on the campsite can provide you with bags/bin-liners for sorting, and will also be the point where you can bring back your waste.
- Be green! When leaving the campsite, we kindly ask all campers to leave their space free of all litter in order to help our volunteers for the final clean-up. Thank You!
Halfway house between the Festival proper and the campsite, la Pl’Asse is a festive area open to the public every day. In addition to craft and food stalls, it offers a variety of forms of entertainment. It is open everyday from 11 a.m. to 4 a.m. the following morning.